Parish Safe Environment Program
Adults working with children for the parish i.e., catechists, volunteers in classrooms, chaperones for trips/retreats, and/or employees that work with children need to complete the following requirements:
- Complete Form A and return to the Parish Office.
- First time user: pdf Printable Instruction Sheet (170 KB) pdf Printable Instruction Sheet (552 KB) pdf
(170 KB) - Go to CMGConnect.
- Register/Log-in. **Please choose USCCB category "Volunteer".
- Complete Safe Environment Curriculum Salina (background check included at end).
- Process takes approximately 75 minutes and is best if completed in one sitting.
Youth: Grades 9-12
High school aged youth working with children for the parish i.e., volunteers in the classrooms and/or nursery need to complete the following requirements:
Youth: Grades 6-8
Youth who work with children for the parish as volunteers i.e., in classrooms and/or nursery need to complete the following requirements:
- Read and complete with parent or guardian the teen pdf Code of Conduct (187 KB) .
- Return to Parish Office.